"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

3.29.2016


I tried something a bit different with this journal spread. I put down images from my collage stash first and then added my paint.  I really liked something about each image, and as usual feel like I should have stopped at the fourth image. When creating I often feel like I need to add more, then realize I like having open blank spots. I may go back and rework part of it, but I am going to live with it for a time...sometimes, as I continue to look at it I see new things.







1 comment:

Jill said...

I love it, all the way to the end.