"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

3.30.2016

finding the in-between


My journal spreads go from being very busy to spreads with lots of blank space. I like them both, but would like to find an in-between I think. 



I removed the bottom yellow marks...after seeing it next to the previous image without them I realized I liked it better without them. 
I like to crop my spreads too, it gives me mini pieces of art.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy your art. Thanks for posting.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE: The colors, words, and the whole design!

Karenann Young said...

I like the spreads with or without the saying. I like the balance of positive and negative space. Probably because I can't seem to do it!