"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

3.31.2016

serendipity or meant to be

I wrote the words on the right side and then noticed what I adhered to the left page yesterday. I love when that happens. The quote is from Grey's Anatomy...sometimes I gather the most profound words from that show...yes, there can be fear in the healing...sometimes it requires us to begin to live differently, to change old ways and patterns that we are used to living...good change, but still hard and there is always the risk in falling back into old patterns that we may feel more comfortable in...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Remarkable post...great message!