"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

11.11.2013

Roben-Marie's ART POPS

Roben-Marie sent me her new ART POPS to play with. I love that there are so many different ways to use them. I want to show you a few ways I used them in my journal pages.



There are two different sizes.  One set is covered with her wonderful artwork.


One set is bordered by her artwork, with room to write, add photos, etc.


I cut up one of the larger sizes and used them to add to this journal page. They added the perfect "pop".


I used it here to fill an open area on this page. I liked it so much I left it as is.  


This was an existing journal page, it has some writing under the ART POP, but the colors of this one fit perfectly on this page and added an additional element to it.  I will go back and write on it.

   
Again, this was a existing journal page in process.  It had only swipes of color on it, I added the torn piece of journal page, and the ART POP.  I then wrote on the side. I like the pattern 
Roben-Marie's ART POP added to this page.  


I have a smaller journal that I carry with me all the time.  It is an old book where I use less paint and more collage in it.  I also write a lot more in this one.  I added one of Roben-Marie's patterned ART POPS and stapled it to the page.  I can lift it up and still read what I wrote underneath and it added another "pop" of color.

I have several journal pages I love where I misspelled a word.  They would be great to use to cover them up and write the correct word on top.  

Be sure to visit Roben-Marie's website on how to order and for more inspiration and how other's have used her "ART POPS".

8 comments:

Roben-Marie said...

I am so inspired by your journal pages, Mary! I love your use of color and your sentiments are uplifting. Thanks so much for working with my Art Pops™ and creating such beauty! Hugs!

Kiala Givehand said...

Mary!! These are some beautiful pages and I love how you've used Roben-Marie's ArtPops™ to enhance them. I'm so happy you reminded us that we can use the stapler to include bits and pieces in our journals. I think I sometimes forget this. I'm going to play with my ArtPops™ later today!!!

Tiggeriffic said...

What awesome journaling...colorful and full of sonshine:) I so enjoy your blog.. I have taken one of your classes and just loved it~! thanks so much...~!
Have a tiggeriffic day~! ta ta for now from Iowa:)

Kim Mailhot said...

Roben-Marie's pieces are a perfect compliment to your style, Honey ! You go together !
Enjoy your new tools !

Naba Thapa said...

langtang trekking region is one of the closes trekking areas in Nepal. This area is very popular trekking areas and less number of trekkers comparison other trekking areas of Nepal.

Jennifer Richardson said...

what a fantastic idea!
I love that she sent them to dear, sweet you:)
Keep pouring out that beautiful heart of yours, Mary,
Jennifer

Unknown said...

I love how you have used these Mary!!!

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Beautiful pages Mary! Love the art pop ideas.