"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

6.05.2012

we stopped

by the house today to check on progress. they placed a few plants around the outside, and even added a few dead plants...lol

they hung lights from the big oak tree in the front - it's hard to see in the photo.

and added "junk" to one side of the carriage house. they were still working on the inside when we were there.

will head back in a few hours when filming begins for a few more shots.

4 comments:

Martha Lever said...

So exciting, Mary! Any big stars in the movie?

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Wow! I love your home, Mary, and that porch!!!! I am a huge porch-appreciater(!) and yours is incredible. Do you love to relax there?

Mary said...

Jewel is playing June Carter Cash.

jgr said...

Your house looks great! I'm really excited about this. Can you believe this cool weather? I LOVE IT!