"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

6.06.2012

A few

more shots. I walked into the house and there were all these huge lights! I want them in the studio...looked liked bright daylight.

kind of really love the bottom piece, funny how I am torn between the old and new more modern pieces. I it would be great with an unexpected pop of color sitting on it, minus the wallpaper!

2 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

This is so cool! I think it is interesting that you can pop in to see the progress, too. I feel like I am there...thank you for posting your photos, Mary! Hope you and your husband are feeling way better, too.

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Thanks for sharing your photos, Mary. It's interesting to see their process!