"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

6.11.2017

journal spread and layered images

see previous post for Instagram info.



When I complete a journal spread I often make a photo copy of it. It helps me see where I may need to add to or change areas. 

I have also taken one's I really like and have folded them into a little book. 

When I folded this one I had the desire to add additional images to it. I really like the result and has given me an idea to do more of these as larger collages. 




see previous post for Instagram info.

3 comments:

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Hi Mary! Love the beautiful colors!

Patricia Carter said...

You have a peculiar style of art. I like the harshness of colors.
buy celtic woman tickets
celtic woman tour tickets

Suzan Baker said...

Nice images. I am liking the addition of red rose. Pulls everything together.
meet and greet Stansted
meet and greet at Stansted