"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

3.04.2016

Etsy shop re-opened

Hey, I have reopened my etsy shop. I've added new cards with images from my visual journals. The cards are 5 x 7 and come with coordinating envelopes and a plastic sleeve for protection. If you would prefer an 8 x 10 print of any of them just let me know.


1 comment:

Jennifer Richardson said...

I'm thrilled to be able to buy your beautiful creations again, Mary!
Bravo for jumping back in.
Inspired. I will make the space to do that soon, too.
Always you give me courage:)
Thanks and love,
Jennifer