"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

9.29.2015

so excited...an honored...

The Woven Tale Press, have you seen it? It's an online art magazine that includes, art, photography, writings, etc. I got an email several weeks ago and was asked if I would like to be included in the next issue. They have never featured a visual journalist before...they asked me...how honored I am to be the first. This journal spread and several others are included. Here's the link to the current issue if you would like to take a peek.




7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Looking good!

alteredstatesstudio said...

Congrats! Looks fabulous!!

Unknown said...

How wonderful Mar, I'm so proud of my baby sister...your art makes us dig deeper inside ourselves...love you so much!!!

Hindsfeet said...

no way, Mary! That's awesome!! I don't see the link though, pooh! how do I see it?

Really cool!! Kudos to you! : )

-Liz ~*

Unknown said...

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
best retreat

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations...how much fun, being published again. I love it!

Rosie said...

Oh Mary how wonderful - sorry I've only just picked this up having been somewhat distracted by the cancer train on which we now find ourselves. So glad your work has been recognised because its of such high quality. Go you!!