"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

8.21.2015

a journal page using stencil girl products


I am so excited to share this with you. I was asked by Stencil Girl Products to create a journal spread using some of their stencils. I chose several stencils created by Seth Apter. I love the words, font and doodles on them. They can be used in so many ways.

This spread, as do most of my pages went through many many stages. You can view the progression of this page on Stencil Girl Talk.

Stencil Girl Products offers such an amazing array of stencils created by talented artists. Stop by and take a peek.


6 comments:

Journal Swag said...

Awesome & yummy! Love your spread & the stencils too!

Journal Swag said...

Oops, except stories is misspelled as storys. Is that a stencil? :(

Mary said...

Yes, I know it's misspelled! I mention that on StencilGirl talk. I left it...life is imperfect! 😉

Sarah Anderson said...

loving this page

Rosie said...

This speaks powerfully to where I am right now - do you know that song "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. Kind of in the same place ....

Seth said...

Thrilled that you chose to use my stencil words for such a powerful spread.