"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

6.04.2015

I signed up for Connie's http://www.dirtyfootprints-studio.com/ 21 Secrets Workshop. All the workshops look wonderful, but I signed up specifically to watch Roxanne Coble's http://bybun.com/ workshop. Her work is so fantastic. Her workshop is great and I learned some fun new techniques.

I really like this first spread, thought it is a bit busy for me...right now. I am finding I like a little space...breathing room.


I don't think this one is finished...though every time I go to add something I am stopped. I did wake up with a title and I may or may not add it to the page.

FADED MEMORIES


This one remains unfinished as well, but I do like the open spaces of both of these spreads.


3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

AWESOME!!!!!!

Rosie said...

I've said it before but I just love the freedom of your pages. They're so loose and lovely!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.