"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

5.23.2015

leaving space




I am finding I like leaving some blank space on my pages these days. It feels like breathing room. 

I am sure there will be many times my pages are more chaotic. Kind of like the ebb and flow of life. 

I read this about ebb tide. "It's the pause, the middle of things, no visible movement in any direction. The ebb is the moment when fresh water is flushed in or brackish water is flushed out. A kind of cleansing time." - Joan Anderson


3 comments:

Hindsfeet said...

Brilliant, Mary....Amazing.....have you seen my last two posts? Ashes and Middle? This is so incredibly confirming and affirming tonight......thank you, Mary.....with all my heart thank you..... <3

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

VERY cool!

Mary Brack said...

Great words, great page!