"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

4.04.2015

New


I began this spread at a workshop and added to it over several days. 

I am seeing a new doctor, and though my pain is not gone, I see/feel an improvement after three weeks. Friends, I gotta tell ya, food is our enemy and food is our friend!! When we give our bodies what it needs, it's amazing to see it begin to heal. 

I finally hit that wall, where I am willing to give up what I crave (and that changes when one begins to eat healthy) for food that will heal me and give me strength and energy. And you gotta hit that wall. No amount of others telling you will work. You have to be ready and willing. It has to come from inside. It comes when you are ready to say, I want to be healthy, I want to feel better more than I want __________ (you fill on the blank). 

My doc said we going to work from the inside out. I said, "yeah, you and God!" He smiled, he knew what I was saying. 

So, I am learning a new way to eat, a new way to be. I am shedding those extra pounds too. I mean those that keep me from wearing that pair of jeans I love, and that keep me from being all God created me to be. 

new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new 

It's a good time for new 

Spring
Easter
Resurrection
Shedding the old
Putting on the new

Wishing you a happy Easter, wishing you begin to experience a newness, a blossoming where there has been pain and deadness. We all need a good shedding of the old to make room for the new from time to time.

xo




2 comments:

Rosie said...

LOVE IT, the colours, everything - AND I am so much in the same place. Resolved today to stop eating the sugars I know are making me feel sluggish, and determined like you to become the person God wants me to be.

Kenneth Burton said...

Great postt