"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

10.28.2014

New Book

Isn't this cover fantastic!!  

It's Dawn Sokol's new book.  

And I get to be in it!  

You can pre-order the book on Amazon.  

It is expected to be out April 7, 2015.

Thank you Dawn, for another fabulous book and for asking me to be a little part of it.


9 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE!

Nancy said...

Congratulations….Once again you have been recognized for the wonderful art you create…So deserved…Love ya girlfriend….

Sarah Anderson said...

Congratulations! Really looking forward to this book coming out :)

Kim Mailhot said...

woohoo!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you sis...love ya!!

Jennifer Richardson said...

Fantastic, Mary!
I love how your wings continue
to stretch and strengthen,
even when circumstances
aren't friendly.
THanks for sharing the beauty
of your journey
(it IS a beauty, you know)
-Jennifer

Rosie said...

Mary thats wonderful! You must be thrilled skinny, I know I would be. And this is clearly a great book to put on my wish list. I loved the previous 1,000 artist journal pages by Dawn deVries Sokol and use it often.

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Congratulations on this Mary!!! I'm sure you did a little 2 step or a jumping up and down with happiness shout, once you found out you would be published inside of this book... Do you realize how easy it is for us out here to see how God is blessing you and your desire to use the gifts HE has given Y♥U? He has been pouring them on you. How awesomely WoNdErFuL...!!!

Love and Hugs!
Lee Ann

Savory Tart Recipes said...

Grreat blog I enjoyed reading