"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

10.30.2013

a journal page and other things


it has been a long, hard few weeks.  i'll post about that in a few days. but i wanted to say a big thank you for taking the time to view Ephraim's page, and praying for him, his family, and for Veronica. surgery's went well and they are doing fine.

i also wanted to mention a blog that i am a contributor for.  Pick Your Portion when you get to the site, click on blog. each day a contributor responds to one of several scripture passages from a Bible reading plan. you can read more on Pick Your Portion.

the images i used on these pages came from Tumblr (i think) i do not remember from whom they came from (sorry)...they are for my personal use only.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Mar, your journal pages are powerful and heartfelt....Congratulations on being a contributor to "Pick Your Portion"...I know many will be blessed by your comments....I am off to check it out....
Hugs,
Nanie

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Hi Mary. Thinking of you with love and friendship, and praying for you. Hugs, kath. PS Your pages are so incredibly beautiful and powerful, wow.

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Powerful pages Mar, and enjoyed your piece at Pick Your Portion

Connie said...

I adore your journal pages . . . it is exciting to see the passion that you put into each page. Now I'm going to visit the site that you suggested.
Have a happy day,
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Jennifer Richardson said...

You've been on my heart, friend,
and as I see your beautiful heart
poured out in vibrant, living colors, I know it is well with your soul, even in the hard stuff.
Thanks for sharing the light,
Jennifer
(i'll be holding you tender in truth and whispering your name)

the turquoise paintbrush said...

Sending so much love + good vibes your way, Mary. Hoping this next week is full of healing<3. Sorry it's been a rough week.
These journal pages are stunning. Maybe my favorites of all time.

xo

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for sharing...I like the look of the Black markings...COOL!