"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

7.03.2013

journaling

 The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.
(Zephaniah 3:17)

both (my journal page and God's words) are true. I am trusting and believing...though present circumstances look so very different...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your style here Mary....and thanks for the post. Very much needed today.

Nancy said...

The light always overcomes the dark even if we can't see it at the moment. You have illustrated this so well with the comparison of your art work and the Scripture...

Hugs

Patty Marker said...

Praying for you Mary. I know the uncertainties of this life can seem overwhelming but we have a God who sees, who cares and who loves us! Your focus and scripture are perfect...

Jennifer Richardson said...

yes and a rainbow of amen's.
thanks for sharing this, friend.
we are held,
kept,
and guarded by a faithfulness
I'm oh so learning to trust
(and do it so poorly).
Leaning on the everlasting arms,
Jennifer

halohill.blogspot.com said...

I'm with you in stormy waters right now, but I KNOW it will get still and the blessings are waiting. Awesome page, awesome scripture. Keep going!

Sheila in Orefon

S. Etole said...

One of my favorite verses. You are never alone.

Sunny K. Lee said...

One of my favorite verse is Mark 6: 56 (B) All who touched him (Jesus) were healed. Love your today's journal :)

jodi said...

oh mary, these colors!!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Sooo beautiful!

Hannah @HannahHandmade said...

What do you use to write the black words? Ink? Water color? I have found pens to not work so well on mine...

Mary said...

Hannah I used ink and a dip pen to write. I also have success with some pilot pens, and love sharpie poster paint pens. (poster paint, not their oil paint pens) Pitt artist pens by Faber-Castell work well too.

But my favorite is the ink and dip pen.