"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

3.07.2013

i love coffee


22 x 28 


why or why will it not load horizontal?????
drives me nuts sometimes!
oh well, you get the idea.


cleaning my studio has inspired me it seems...


i have been painting over old paintings that no 
longer speak to me.




3 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

love the macros, great elements in each. So glad you are feeling inspired, sometimes we have to clear away in order to find the freedom inside ourselves to create.

Elizabeth Chapman said...

just dropped in for a coffee break! Love the colors, the reorganizing, cleaning, etc., ...I know the feeling of cleaning the clutter in order to organize my thoughts. keep those brushes wet!

Jennifer Richardson said...

ohhhh, there is something so
life-giving about doing that,
isn't there....so loving the feeling of just knowing you're
re-purposing an old song
that you don't feel like singing
anymore.
cheers to the fresh!
-Jennifer