"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

3.13.2013

A few photos

from the living room. Yes, I re-arranged it again. I moved the TV over to the other side of the room so I could move the couch from blocking the entrance into the room. Much more room and seems more inviting.













5 comments:

Bren said...

Great arrangement, I'm sure having the entry more open gives the room the feel that it's inviting you in

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

your home is so welcoming and cheerful...enjoy your new arrangement, it always makes me feel like I have a new home

Anna Murfield said...

I love it your home looks so warm and inviting! I am a constant rearranger myself, and I love the fresh feeling of a newly arranged room.

Mechelle said...

The room looks great Mary.

Nancy said...

I love rearranging too; it just makes you feel all fresh...I love that ottoman.....

It definitely looks like you are ready for spring girlfriend...

Love ya,
Nanie