"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

1.12.2013

...life

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, or a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that those obstacles were my life". - Fr Alfred D'Souza


7 comments:

jgr said...

HI Mary, that is a great quote, thank you for sharing! I hope you're having a good (warm) weekend.

Unknown said...

Love Mary!!! Just love it!!!

Jennifer Richardson said...

yes, yes that's it,
pure and simple.
thank you for breaking it down
into nourishing bites.
love you, Mary,
Jennifer

Hindsfeet said...

Oh *Mary*!!!!

I **needed** to read that quote~! I wish I'd read it 10 years ago!!!

God *bless* you....so grateful for the conduit of you....

<3
liz

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Lovely page, Mary, and maybe something I need to contemplate myself! xoxo

Sunny K. Lee said...

Very Lovely~ !!!!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

What a quote! Really puts things into perspective, thank you for sharing it. I'm thinking the butterfly is a perfect symbol for breaking free!