"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

11.12.2012

In the midst


of it all.  the good, the hard, the unknown...

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever.  (Psalm 118:1)

Cheryl Cope, Christian Women's Life, Weight Loss, and Creativity Coach invited me for an interview to talk about creativity, background, and faith. You can view the interview here if you like.

1 comment:

Jennifer Richardson said...

"the unknown"....Mary!
Something shot through me like
a flash of electricity
when my heart read the word "unknown".
THAT is my struggle!
Wow, your art again helps
set my heart free
and I thank you a million times
over
for that:)
love and big thanks,
Jennifer