"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

11.27.2012

Hello

I have had a string of migraines since Saturday!

They suck!

We did get our Christmas tree and most decorating done on Friday. Will be posting photos from around the house in the next few days.

Doing much less this year.

I like that.

2 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Oh my goodness, Mary! I am so sorry you are suffering from migraines! I too had one over the weekend, and another one this morning...before going to work. Ugh. Why do we get these??? Big hugs to you. Love, kath

Jennifer Richardson said...

oh sweet Mary,
i'm so sorry.
prayers for healing
and peaceful rest-easy-ness
(i sent the last of your
cards out today and am eager
for the nexts....so much JOY
they have brought me this year!)

joy to you, friend,
Jennifer