"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

10.31.2012

more backgrounds






heading for the mountains this weekend.  i wanted to have several backgrounds completed with lots of room for journaling.

i really like doodling a bit more on my pages.  they have less layers than i normally do which take much less time to do and i think i like them just as much.

i started out drawing the doodles, then i painted around them.  i used a copic marker instead of paint in the stencil.  i had painted the right side of the spread blue then painted over it in grey...i like the bits of blue peeking through.

i am going to try to do several more before leaving on Friday.

oh, got my pages to load horizontal.  i took these and the previous ones on my phone.  i needed to rotate them before i emailed them to myself. the photos on the previous post i rotated them in my computer not my phone.

Kathy, thank you for the tip.

4 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

beautiful pages, love the new look. Have fun in the mountains!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful journey...in your journal.

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Yummy pages, Mary! Have a great adventure :D

jgr said...

Gorgeous and inspiring - as always!!