"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

9.16.2012

day 15

day 15

"Holy Spirit wash away my anxieties and fears, my resentments and hostilities, my guilt and my regrets.

 Keep me filled with yourself and flood my heart with your love."

the overflow, the result will be 

love
joy
peace 
patience 
kindness 
goodness 
faithfulness 
gentleness 
and 
self-control

you produce those in me...

not me trying harder to be those things.

Grace and peace

4 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

This feels freeing and helps to make me feel a bit less Heavy.

Melanie Statnick said...

This this one! great strong words

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout and prayer

kerri said...

So often I feel the lack of these things in my life and I get discouraged. I'm so thankful that He doesn't give up on us!