"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

8.24.2012

life

"I have come that they might have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)

"For many of us who have experienced rejection, abandonment or abuse from earliest childhood, entrenched in their belief systems is an attitude that says, "I am of no value," "I don't measure up," " I am unlovable." even those of us whose childhood seemed wholesome have been victimized in some way by the enemy's subtle deceptions."
(from Who I Am In Christ, by Neil T. Anderson)

God says you are of worth, you are of value, you are his beloved.

God came to give you new life. Our struggle is believing who we already are in Christ. Living from that truth.

What, who are you believing today?

5 comments:

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful message and srtwork...I needed to hear that today:)

Melanie Statnick said...

This is a very beautiful post and so very true. There are so may people suffering in this emotional state and I have so much compassion for them. I like this journal page also.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Thank you, Mary. This is a good reminder...and I love your Journal page.

Elena said...

Oh love!

Jane Farr said...

Love this, Mary! The artwork fits the message beautifully.