"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

8.29.2012

a little more

organizing the left side of the room...


storage for blank journals waiting to be filled, magazines, books and binders filled with stuff...


 don't you just love the girl with sunglasses...my daughter meg did that...she is so talented! 


mark making stuff, pens, pencils, markers in wooden drawers...

organizing a studio is a challenge for me 

making it useful and at the same time visually appealing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I'm so jealous of your work space. Mine is in the corner of the dining room, in the basement closet, in the garage....it sure would be nice to have it all in the same space. Your colorful space is very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Love the vivid colours. It injects life and passion in our surroundings!

Blessings,

Gladwell

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

I'd never get anything done, I'd be so busy checking out all your intriguing items :-) It's a beautiful space Mar, just beautiful

Unknown said...

Hi sister, I sure hope you are feeling better. Will give you a call soon about my results...we are doing well...give my live to the family!!! Of course I love your awesome studio...can't wait to come play one day soon!!! ((hugs))

HeARTworks said...

What a great sudio you have! You've suceeded in making it so visually appealing! So colorful! Patsy

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

So cheery!!! I love your space. It says Y♥U everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.
Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
A number of my blog visitors have complained about my
blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great
in Safari. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

Look at my webpage :: Chicago Web Design ()