"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

6.26.2012

okay, we are officially crazy





we are bringing home olives's brother.  this little tri-color was not available when we picked olive.  he is now.
and they will be happier together.  his name is Beauregard.  Olive and Beau.

5 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I love him just from pictures, so you must be bustin' to cuddle them both!!

Jo Reimer said...

Oh puppy love! I absolutely love the smell of new puppies and if we were neighbors I'd be visiting and sniffing. He's so cute!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Oh Mar I'm in love, Beau is just so expressive, As is Olive. God help me, I will be avoiding all pet store and doggie photos, except yours :-)

thekathrynwheel said...

Two puppies?! Wow, how lovely. I know they will bring you much happiness. I honestly didn't know how much you could love a dog until I got my own!

PJ Hornberger said...

Those faces! Soooo sweet! Especially their eyes. They do a lot of talking with those eyes. Thank you for the puppy treat very early on a Sunday morning...