"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

2.06.2012

Valentine ideas


playing on my iPad some more.  love these simple framed hearts with sentiments in them.

i was thinking about making some and listing them in my etsy site. if anyone is interested in one or two for Valentine's Day let me know.

there a few choices below, and if you wanted something special written in one let me know that too.

oh and that great print on the dictionary page is from The Salvaged Sparrow.

these are 8 x 10 prints.  i also have different heart cards available in my shop.






9 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Lovely!!!!
Happy MOnday, Beautiful !

Jennifer Richardson said...

your cards are chock full
of love
in gorgeous color!
love all this loving
going on:)
-Jennifer

rachel awes said...

superheart fun, mary!
i also love the rocks!
love to you. xox

lori vliegen said...

sweet hearts from a super sweet heARTist!! xoxo

Nikki (Sarah) said...

simple and sweet. Hope your day shines Mary.

Mechelle said...

Mary this is so cute! That reminds me I need to put up some decorations for Valentines.

Unknown said...

Hi Sis, I love your love Hearts and the rock too. Blessings sweetie!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Your hearts are always great...they are meaning more and more to me as I feel God is expanding my own heart.

Great and pretty work you do

Unknown said...

Simply love your creations, especially the elegant simplicity of the design. Hearts and more hearts, hope you are doing well! Blessings on you and yours always, Connie