"Once we clearly acknowledge the soul, we can learn to hear it's cries. - Dallas Willard, Renovation Of The Heart."

It takes courage to pursue our dreams. It takes time and patience to unearth buried treasure. But I believe with all my heart that we must do both.

3.03.2009

I make mistakes, but not God

In my previous post I mentioned that Debra (n2theblue) asked me about a song. Well, I just re-read her post. I totally got the title wrong. But I know in my doing so I was led to something God wanted me to see. Nothing is wasted by God. Now Debra, I have to go find the song you were really talking about!! :) Thanks again. I will be twice blessed!!!

2 comments:

Teri Leigh said...

I am going to have to check out that book you mentioned by Buechner, sounds interresting. I love the look of your blog, by the way!

Anonymous said...

it's the same song, mary, ("step by step" is the chorus) but i was refering to the verse about abraham. you can copy and paste this address to hear it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKFld_ZY9D0&feature=PlayList&p=C0DB4A082A3F43B7&index=18
the audio and video are extremely poor quality, but it's my dear, humble, scruffy rich (i miss him). you can also find a better quality youtube recording of bebo norman singing this.